When it comes to professional hair and makeup for family photos, my vote will always be a resounding YES! Along with making sure that you choose a Houston family photographer that has a vision that matches yours, I believe that adding hair and makeup is the key to photos that are AMAZING rather than just good. As I look through the portraits below, I see a woman who feels pampered and relaxed. You deserve to feel beautiful when you spend money on portraits! I truly believe you will look beautiful either way, but having that little bit of extra will most definitely make you feel great.
Benefits of professional hair and makeup for family photos
- Start session day off right, in good company with Aleya.
- She'll meet you at the studio or your home, your pick.
- No worrying about how heavy to apply the makeup or what to do with your hair.
- No second guessing how long it'll take to get ready, we've got it down to a science.
- Lookin' good, feelin' good - it's much easier in front of a camera when you feel good. We're your biggest hype girls, but starting your session with professional hair and makeup for your family photos will give you the best extra boost of confidence.
Lentille Photography specializes in photographing young and growing families in the Houston area, including Sugar Land, Memorial, The Heights, The Woodlands, Richmond, Fulshear, West University Place, River Oaks, Rice Village, Bellaire, and Friendswood.
We are so happy you are here and would love to tell you more about a family photo shoot. From wardrobe to displaying your favorite photos in artwork afterward, we’ve thought through every detail, making the entire experience enjoyable. If you are interested in a custom portrait session with Lentille Photography and would like more information, please CLICK HERE to read more about a portrait experience. Follow along on INSTAGRAM for sneak peeks, behind the scenes, and more.
Our clients invest $2300+ on the session.
If you would like to schedule a receive detailed information or reserve your date, please click the contact button above or email us directly at LENTILLEPHOTOGRAPHY@GMAIL.COM.
Sessions are limited monthly.
To ensure availability, please reserve your date early
Share this story